Golden Tips Japanese Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk
Heighten your Matcha tea experience with the original bamboo whisk (Chasen) used in the traditional Japanese Tea Ceremonies. Matcha tea is a unique beverage with natural antioxidants and matcha tea energetics. Our Chasen is what’s needed to start drinking a delicious cup of frothy matcha. Conventional metal whisks leave your tea tasting bitter, whereas our bamboo whisk provides a much better, more delicious flavoured tea. Our unique whisk is engineered to create optimal agitation and is crafted in the perfect shape to effectively whisk up a frothy cup of delicious lump-free matcha.
Whether used for your tea ceremony, or for everyday use, you will be impressed with the quality of the Golden Tips Tea brand bamboo whisk. To get the best results when making matcha it is advisable to purchase a chasen for that silky smooth texture of this mellow tea. This authentic matcha whisk is made from 100% natural bamboo crafted into fine bristles and is food safe. Taste the difference! The Matcha Tea Whisk also makes a beautiful and useful gift. Impress your loved one by sharing a product that allows them to prepare the most naturally beneficial drink in the world!
- Material: Bamboo
- Colour: Cream
- Prongs Quantity: 45-50 prongs
- Height: Approx. 9cm
- Top Diameter: Approx. 4.5 cm/45mm
- Bottom Diameter: Approx. 1.7cm/17mm
The pack includes 1xMatcha green tea bamboo whisk
Note: The colour of the bamboo may differ from piece to piece.
INSTRUCTIONS AND CARE:
- Before each use, soak the chasen in cold water for a few minutes and whisk back and forth to soften the bristles
- To make a cup of matcha green tea, add half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. To this add ½ cup of hot (175°F, not boiling) water. Whisk until a small amount of foam appears. It is now ready to be served. Use a spoon for stirring your Matcha when it settles.
- After use, wash under cold water, gently rub the prongs to remove powder, pat dry to remove excess moisture and place your whisk face up to air dry.
- Store in a dry place.
Note: The shape of the whisk will change over time. The knot will open and straighten after each use and this is normal. If using daily, replace it once every few months.