Masala Chai India's Authentic Spiced Tea - Value Pack
MRP ₹ 245.00
Inclusive of all taxes.
An age-old classic, Masala Chai, literally meaning 'Spiced Tea' is one of the most popular tea blends in the world, originating from India. This unique and ancient preparation contains a strong flavoury Black Tea blended with a variety of aromatic spices.
Can also be served chilled.Best with milk.
- Prevent Cold and Nasal Congestion,
- Antioxidant-rich helps prevent cell damage,
- Clove contains compounds that help in improving the immune system.
- Cardamom has been used as a digestive which improves circulatory and digestive systems.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties which help the body fight infections.
How to prepare Masala ChaiStandard preparation without milk
- Take 1 teaspoon of Golden Tips Masala Chai in a cup.
- Pour 200 ml of freshly boiled water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes as the leaves unfurled fully.
- Strain the tea leaves using a strainer
- Add sugar or honey as a sweetener.
- In a saucepan take two-third of water and one-third of milk and boil it.
- When it reaches boiling point add 1-2 teaspoons of Golden Tips Masala Chai and keep boiling for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar as per your taste.
Based on 5 reviews
A Fabulous Tea ever i have experienced
Good quality and refreshing tea!
World's Finest Teas Since 1933
Among India's Oldest Tea Brand
100% Natural Teas
Certified by Tea Board of India
Save Big on Shipping
Super Fast Deliveries In Your Area
Ships within 24 hours